George P. Cautilli, M.D. – Joint Replacement Surgery
Dr. George Cautilli is the Medical Director of the Center for Joint Replacement at St. Mary Medical Center and has led its development into one of the highest quality programs in the country. It was the first program in Pennsylvania to earn Joint Commission, Gold Seal status in total hip and knee replacements, as well as one of the first to gain Blue Cross/Blue Shield distinction status. His specialty is in computer modeling for patient specific instrumentation for custom fit total knee replacement. He was among the first surgeons in the country to help perfect the technique and has performed over 1,200 of these total knee procedures with excellent outcomes. Dr. George Cautilli performs total knee and hip replacement procedures, in addition to revision of painful, worn or unstable prosthesis.
He graduated from Lafayette College and attended Jefferson University Medical School. His Orthopaedic Residency was at Thomas Jefferson University in Orthopaedic Surgery and he completed a Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery at the Rothman Institute at Jefferson.
- Joint Replacement Specialist
- Medical Director, The Center for Joint Replacement, St. Mary Medical Center
- College Degree: Lafayette College
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College (1986)
- Orthopaedic Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship Training: Joint Replacement at the Rothman Institute
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Out of Office Interests
When Dr. George Cautilli isn’t helping his patients rediscover their best selves, he enjoys running, rowing, cycling and hunting.