Richard A. Cautilli, Jr., M.D. – Sports Medicine Surgery
No matter the level of your play, Dr. Richard Cautilli, Jr. has tailored treatments for every type of athlete. Every day, his big picture thinking adds years to players’ careers all over the tri-state area. His minimally invasive, highly specialized surgeries are why many of his patients have fuller, more productive performances after their treatments. Dr. Richard Cautilli restores your body – and your confidence in it.
Dr. Richard Cautilli, Jr. completed his sports medicine and arthroscopy fellowship training at the University of Connecticut. He gained vast experience working with college and professional athletes. He mastered new techniques for treating patellofemoral disorders and is now one of the most qualified experts practicing in the tri-state area. Moreover, he is one of the first surgeons in the nation to earn a Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy Specialist
- Orthopaedic Department Chairman, St. Mary Medical Center
- College Degree: Bucknell University
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College (1985)
- Orthopaedic Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship Training: Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy at the University of Connecticut
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Out of Office Interests
Dr. Richard Cautilli, Jr. loves sports and dedicates his time outside of the office to coaching lacrosse and volunteering as team physician for Neshaminy football. And off the field, Dr. Richard Cautilli, Jr. is a gourmet chef.